Mark your calendars for the biggest fundraiser of the year for our churches and chaplaincy!
When: 1 December from 10:00-14:00
Where: St. Paul’s Church
If you are able to donate items of the Christmas Fair, please do so. Remember that we need your donations for the fair to be a success!
Collection bags for donations are in the St. Paul’s Blue Room (former Warden’s office) and also at St. George’s Hall.
- Crafts (Especially Christmas crafts)
- Artwork (framed) for the Art Table
- Baked Goods (cakes, brownies, breads, cookies, jams, etc.)
- Gift Certificates and Vouchers (from your favourite hair or nail salon, restaurants, businesses, hotels, etc.) **
**Please see Asha, Ginnelle or Diane for voucher forms for businesses to fill out if they do not have a standard Gift voucher/certificate
- Bottles (Anything that comes in a bottle—liquors, wines, oil, lotions, etc.)
- Chocolates (Anything chocolate—big or small)
- Books (Good quality)
- Household Goods
For more information please contact:
Diane Lenz email@example.com 912 290 680
Ginnelle Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org 916 822 021
Asha Martins email@example.com 912 102 363